well were partying pretty heavily at that period in our lives. LOL I swear we were like chimneys. You were worse than me though. You were more like a smokestack
Printable View
well were partying pretty heavily at that period in our lives. LOL I swear we were like chimneys. You were worse than me though. You were more like a smokestack
thanks for not inviting ME! lol
Oh the good old days....The Castle, McDentons, Conch Club, Club 911, The Hub, Trax! Ybor City was so much fun.
I miss Ybor and our pretending to be a couple so the guys and girls would leave us be to dance in a drunkin frenzy...OH and thanks for calling me smokestack NOT!!!
Oh don't EVEN try to deny that. It was such a long time ago. Maybe you have forgotten. LMAO!
I'm not denying it...I'm saying thanks...NOT Bitch!!!
WOW! I HEARD A CUSS-WORD. [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I don't think you would have wanted to go evo..LOL..that is one bunch of crazy gals
I recall a car load of teenage boys having their own personal Mrs. Robinson moments. God Robin we were all of 26-27, where has the time gone?
ACtually we had just turned 26 when we made the Gandy voyage. Feels like a century ago.